Puma Biotechnology Support Services
Puma Biotechnology offers Puma Patient Lynx to assist patients while taking Nerlynx (Table).
Puma Patient Lynx Program
In addition to benefit verification, prior authorization assistance, and support for patients with financial needs, the Puma Patient Lynx program offers the following access and reimbursement services:
- Nerlynx Quick Start provides a free 3-week supply of Nerlynx to eligible patients experiencing delays in accessing Nerlynx therapy
- Nerlynx Co-Pay Savings Program is available for eligible, commercially insured patients (see below for details).
The Puma Patient Lynx program also offers the following ongoing treatment support services:
- Nerlynx Mentor Program provides patient mentors to other patients who are considering or currently taking Nerlynx
- Nurse Call Center is available for patients and healthcare providers to answer questions about Nerlynx. Nurses are available Monday to Friday from 9 am to 8 pm ET at 855-816-5421. Bilingual nurses are available
- Text Message Support Program is available for patients who would like to receive medication reminders and motivational text messages
Nerlynx Co-Pay Savings Program
Puma Biotechnology offers co-pay assistance to help patients with out-of-pocket costs associated with their prescription.