Gilead Sciences Support Services
Gilead Sciences offers the Trodelvy Access Support and the Zydelig AccessConnect programs for patients who are prescribed Trodelvy or Zydelig (Table).
Trodelvy Access Support
Trodelvy Savings Program
The Trodelvy Savings Program provides savings on out-of-pocket expenses for Trodelvy for commercially or privately insured patients. Patients pay $0 out of pocket for Trodelvy, which includes copay and coinsurance up to $25,000 annually. Terms and conditions apply.
- The program assists with cost of Trodelvy only; patient is responsible for costs of office visits and treatment expenses
- This program does not support any claims covered, paid, or reimbursed, in whole or in part, by Medicaid, Medicare, or other federal or state healthcare programs.
For additional information about any support issues, contact Trodelvy Access Support at 844-876-3358, option 4.
Gilead Patient Assistance Program
Patients who are uninsured or underinsured may be eligible to obtain access to Trodelvy at no cost through the Gilead Patient Assistance Program. To determine eligibility, patients must send a completed Enrollment Form via mail or fax. Patients must be legal residents of the United States and meet income requirements and certain additional eligibility criteria.
Third-Party Assistance Referrals
Trodelvy Access Support Case Managers can provide patients who are unable to afford their medication (including those with Medicare, Medicaid, or other government-sponsored insurance) with information about independent third-party organizations that may be able to help with the cost of treatment. Call 844-876-3358, option 4 for more details.
Copay Coupon Card
Qualified patients with commercial insurance and a copay above $5 may qualify for copay assistance through the Zydelig AccessConnect Copay Coupon Card program. This program will cover out-of-pocket costs for Zydelig after the first $5 per prescription refill up to a maximum of 25% of the catalog price annually. To qualify, patients must:
- Have a valid prescription for Zydelig
- Reside in the United States, Puerto Rico, or US territories
- Be at least 18 years old
- Not be enrolled in any federal- or state-funded health insurance programs (eg, Medicaid, Medicare, or Medigap).
Patient Assistance Program
Uninsured patients may be eligible to receive Zydelig free of charge through the Zydelig AccessConnect Patient Assistance Program. To qualify, patients must:
- Enroll in Zydelig AccessConnect
- Not have prescription coverage for the requested medication
- Reside in the United States
- Receive care from a US physician
- Meet certain income criteria.
Zydelig QuickStart Program
The Zydelig QuickStart Program offers a free 30-day supply of Zydelig for eligible patients experiencing an insurance delay of more than 5 business days. There is no purchase obligation for participation in the QuickStart Program, but certain restrictions may apply.
Government Insurance Support
Zydelig AccessConnect can refer patients who have government insurance but still need financial aid to alternative financial support resources. Independent copay foundations may be able to help with paying for Zydelig copays, coinsurance, and other related expenses. These independent nonprofit foundations have their own eligibility criteria and application processes and are not affiliated with or controlled by Gilead.