This detailed article of codes related to brain cancer is intended to assist practice managers and other healthcare providers and payers to ensure their proper use of coding and billing information associated with the treatment of patients with brain cancer.
The following sections include:
- Associated ICD-10-CM codes used for the classification of brain cancer
- Drugs that have been approved by the FDA for the treatment of brain cancer
- Drugs that are Compendia-listed for off-label use for brain cancer based on clinical studies that suggest beneficial use in some cases. Please note: If a check mark appears in the FDA column, it will NOT appear in the Compendia off-label use column
- Corresponding HCPCS/CPT® codes and code descriptions
- Possible CPT® administration codes for the drugs