The following sections will assist healthcare professionals and payers by providing appropriate coding information associated with the management of breast cancer.
This information includes:
- Associated ICD-9-CM codes used for the classification of breast cancer
- Drugs that have been FDA-approved in the treatment of breast cancer
- Drugs that are Compendia listed for off-label use for breast cancer based on clinical studies that suggest beneficial use in some cases. Please note: if a check mark appears in the FDA column it will NOT appear in the Compendia off-label use column
- Corresponding HCPCS/CPT® codes and code descriptions
- Possible CPT® admnistration codes for each medication