Pharmacyclics and Janssen Biotech: Imbruvica By Your Side Patient Support Program
Pharmacyclics and Janssen Biotech offer the Imbruvica By Your Side patient support program to assist patients while taking Imbruvica (Table).
Imbruvica By Your Side
This program offers personalized support to help patients access and stay on track with Imbruvica, including:
- Comprehensive resources individually selected for your patients
- Financial guidance for commercially, federally, or uninsured patients
- Imbruvica By Your Side Nurse Ambassadors who provide one-on-one guidance
- Dose Exchange Program
Click here to learn more or to enroll your patient in the Imbruvica By Your Side patient support program, or call 888-968-7743.
Imbruvica By Your Side Nurse Ambassadors connect your patients with insurance specialists to learn about access to Imbruvica and find affordability support options. Eligible patients with commercial insurance may be able to pay as little as $0 per prescription of Imbruvica.
For uninsured patients, the Janssen-affiliated Johnson & Johnson Patient Assistance Foundation, which is an independent, nonprofit organization, may offer assistance with accessing Imbruvica for eligible patients who qualify based on financial need. You can check eligibility at JJPAF.org.
For patients with federally funded Medicare, Medicaid, or commercial insurance, financial assistance may be available from independent charitable organizations.
Dose Exchange Program
This program facilitates a dose reduction if you decide to adjust your patient’s dose before they have finished their current pack of Imbruvica. To be eligible, patients must:
- Have remaining pills from a current prescription for an FDA-approved indication for Imbruvica
- Return their remaining pills. Instructions for return will be provided with a preaddressed envelope for the patient to return the unused quantity of previous strength.
Click here to learn more or to enroll your patient in the Dose Exchange Program.