MorphoSys Patient Support Services
MorphoSys offers the My MISSION Support program to assist patients while taking Monjuvi (Table).
MY MISSION Support
This program has dedicated, specially trained professionals to support patient access to Monjuvi, including a Copay Assistance Program and the MorphoSys Foundation Patient Assistance Program.
Copay Assistance Program
Commercially insured patients taking Monjuvi may be able to receive assistance through the My MISSION Support Copay Assistance Program. Patients may be eligible if they:
- Have private/commercial health insurance that covers the cost of Monjuvi
- Do not participate in Medicare, Medicaid, Medicare Part D or Medicare Advantage plan, TRICARE, CHAMPUS, Puerto Rico Government Health Insurance Plan, or any other state or federal medical or pharmaceutical benefit program or pharmaceutical assistance program
- Are a resident of the United States or Puerto Rico.
Click here to learn more or to enroll your patient in the Copay Assistance Program, or call 855-421-6172.
MorphoSys Foundation Patient Assistance Program
Patients may be able to obtain treatment with Monjuvi at no cost through the MorphoSys Foundation Patient Assistance Program. Eligibility is determined on a case-by-case basis. Patients may be eligible if they:
- Meet the 2020 Federal Poverty Guidelines
- Reside in the United States
- Do not have insurance, or their copay responsibility through their insurer presents a financial hardship
- Have a special circumstance related to COVID-19 that impacted their income or insurance coverage.
Click here to learn more or to enroll your patient in the MorphoSys Foundation Patient Assistance Program, or call 855-421-6172.