ImmunoGen’s Elahere Support Services
ImmunoGen offers Elahere Support Services to support patients who have been prescribed Elahere (Table).
Elahere Support Services
Elahere Support Services is committed to helping appropriate patients start on Elahere by offering access and reimbursement support, as well as affordability assistance. Once enrolled, an Elahere Support Services case manager will help the patient understand their insurance coverage and navigate financial assistance options, including a Copay Assistance Program and a Patient Assistance Program.
Patients eligible for the Copay Assistance Program could pay as little $0 for their medication. Patients may be eligible if they:
- Have private commercial health insurance
- Do not participate in state or federal healthcare programs
- Meet additional eligibility criteria.
Patients eligible for the Patient Assistance Program may receive Elahere at no charge. Patients may be eligible if they:
- Are uninsured or have insurance that excludes coverage for Elahere (including patients on Medicare or Medicaid)
- Are residents of the United States or Puerto Rico
- Meet financial eligibility requirements.
For more information on Elahere Support Services, please call 833-352-4373. To enroll your patient in Elahere Support Services, click here.