Coherus BioSciences’ Coherus Solutions offers comprehensive reimbursement and support services for patients receiving treatment with Udenyca (pegfilgrastim-cbqv) who are unable to afford this medication. The program also offers provider coding and billing services to facilitate appropriate billing and reimbursement.
Coherus Solutions provides several financial assistance options for patients who have been prescribed Udenyca.
Co-Pay Assistance Program
This program covers out-of-pocket costs for eligible, commercially insured patients. Eligible patients may pay $0 for each dose of Udenyca, up to a maximum annual benefit of $15,000. Patients may be eligible if they:
- Are prescribed Udenyca for a medically appropriate use
- Have commercial health insurance that covers the medication costs of Udenyca
- Do not participate in any federal, state, or government-funded healthcare program, such as Medicare, Medicaid, Medicare Advantage, Medicare Part D, Veterans Affairs, the Department of Defense, or TRICARE
- Do not seek reimbursement amount received from Coherus from any third-party payers, including flexible spending accounts or healthcare savings accounts.
Patient Assistance Program
Udenyca may be provided to eligible uninsured and underinsured patients. Patients may be eligible if they:
- Are uninsured or functionally underinsured
- Are traditional Medicare FFS insured patient(s) who demonstrate financial hardship and cannot afford their cost-sharing obligation, as evidenced by a signed attestation from their provider
- Have an adjusted annual household income of ≤500% of federal poverty level
- Are under the care of a US licensed provider, and receive Udenyca in an established practice located in the US incident to the prescribing physician’s professional services in the outpatient setting
- Are a United States resident of any US state
- Are prescribed Udenyca for an FDA-approved indication
- Do not have any other financial support options.
Provider Portal and Payer Coverage Tool
Provider support services are available through the Provider Portal as well as through the Payer Coverage Tool, which together facilitate access to reimbursement specialists and information about state-specific treatment coverage. Reimbursement support services include:
- Assistance with the verification of insurance and benefits details
- Udenyca-specific coding, billing details, and claims appeal process
- Prior authorization requirements and facilitation.
Application and Enrollment
For information on enrollment in Coherus Solutions, call 844-483-3692 or visit the Coherus Solutions Provider Portal.