Astellas Pharma Support Solutions
Astellas Pharma’s Support Solutions offers access and reimbursement support to help eligible patients overcome challenges to accessing Astellas products. A complete list of Astellas oncology products and their related assistance programs is provided in the Table.
Astellas Support Solutions
Astellas Patient Assistance Program
The Astellas Patient Assistance Program provides Astellas oncology medicines at no cost to uninsured patients. Patients may be eligible if they:
- Do not have insurance or have insurance that excludes coverage for the prescribed Astellas medicine
- Have a verifiable shipping address in the United States
- Have been prescribed Padcev, Xospata, or Xtandi for an FDA-approved indication
- Meet the program’s financial eligibility requirements.
To enroll your patient in the Padcev Patient Assistance Program, call 888-402-0627 to obtain the application. The completed application can either be uploaded through the prescriber portal or faxed to 877-747-6843.
To enroll your patient in the Xospata Patient Assistance Program, download the application and fax the completed application to 844-730-8816.
Padcev Copay Assistance Program
The Padcev Copay Assistance Program helps commercially insured patients cover their out-of-pocket prescription costs for Padcev. Patients may be eligible if they:
- Have private commercial health insurance for Padcev
- Are not participating in any federal-, state-, or government-funded program such as Medicare, Medicare Advantage, Medicare Part D, Medicaid, Medigap, Veterans Affairs, the Department of Defense, or TRICARE.
To enroll your patient in the Padcev Copay Assistance Program, contact Padcev Support Solutions at 888-402-0627.
Xospata Patient Savings Program
The Xospata Patient Savings Program helps commercially insured patients cover their out-of-pocket prescription costs for Xospata. Healthcare providers can enroll patients by visiting XOSPATA Patient Savings | XOSPATA® (gilteritinib). For more information or help enrolling in the Xospata Patient Savings Program, call 855-221-3493.
Xtandi Patient Savings Program
The Xtandi Patient Savings Program helps commercially insured patients cover their out-of-pocket prescription costs for Xtandi. Healthcare providers can enroll patients online. For more information or help enrolling in the Xtandi Patient Savings Program, call 855-217-8311.
Xospata/Xtandi Quick Start+ Program
The Quick Start+ Program provides a one-time, 7-day supply of Xospata or a 14-day supply of Xtandi at no cost to new eligible patients who experience a delay in insurance coverage. Patients may be eligible if they:
- Have prescription drug insurance
- Are new to Xospata or Xtandi therapy
- Have experienced an insurance-related access delay
- Have a prescription for either Xospata or Xtandi for an FDA-approved indication.
Enrollment in the Quick Start+ Program is an option on the Xospata or Xtandi Patient Assistance Program Form.