Pharmacyclics: Imbruvica YOU&i Support Program
Pharmacyclics LLC, an AbbVie Company, together with Janssen Biotech, created a unique set of patient support programs called YOU&i Support. This is a personalized program that helps patients learn about access to Imbruvica (ibrutinib), find affordability support options (Table), and sign up for information and resources to support them along their treatment journey. The program will:
- Contact patients’ insurance provider to help understand benefits
- Find affordability options to help patients afford their treatment
- Provide educational disease-state information
- Offer nurse call support that informs patients and responds to their questions.
YOU&i Instant Savings Program
For commercially insured patients, Pharmacyclics and Janssen Biotech offer the YOU&i Instant Savings Program to help with private insurance copay, deductible, and coinsurance costs for Imbruvica.
This program enables eligible patients with commercial insurance to pay a copay of $10 monthly for Imbruvica, regardless of income level.
To be eligible for the YOU&i Instant Savings Program, patients must:
- Reside in the United States or Puerto Rico
- Have been prescribed Imbruvica
- Have commercial insurance
- Not be enrolled in federal- or state-subsidized healthcare programs that cover prescription drugs, including Medicare Part D, Medicare Advantage Plan, Medicaid, TRICARE, or any other federal or state healthcare plan, including pharmaceutical assistance programs.
YOU&i Start Program
For new patients with insurance coverage decision delays, Pharmacyclics and Janssen Biotech offer the YOU&i Start Program. This program offers eligible patients who have been prescribed Imbruvica for an FDA-approved indication, and who are experiencing an insurance coverage decision delay of more than 5 business days, a free 30-day supply of Imbruvica. Under appropriate circumstances, an additional 30-day supply may be provided. The free drug is offered to eligible patients without any purchase contingencies or other obligations.
For uninsured patients, the Janssen-affiliated Johnson & Johnson Patient Assistance Foundation, which is an independent, nonprofit organization, may offer assistance with accessing Imbruvica for eligible patients who qualify based on financial need, such as an income requirement of 600% of the federal poverty level.
Application & Enrollment
Enrollment for the YOU&i Support Program can be completed either online at YOUandiSupport.com, over the phone at 877-877-3536, or by faxing the enrollment form and related information to 800-752-5896.