Medications Used for the Treatment of Kidney Cancers Associated with ICD-10 Codes
This detailed article of codes related to kidney cancer is intended to assist practice managers and other healthcare providers and payers to ensure their proper use of coding and billing information associated with the treatment of patients with kidney cancer, including malignant neoplasm of the renal kidney and malignant neoplasm of other urinary organs.
The following sections include:
- Associated ICD-10-CM codes used for the classification of kidney cancer
- Drugs that have been FDA approved in the treatment of kidney cancer
- Drugs that are Compendia-listed for off-label use for kidney cancer based on clinical studies that suggest beneficial use in some cases. Please note: If a check mark appears in the FDA column, it will NOT appear in the Compendia off-label use column
- Corresponding HCPCS/CPT® codes and code descriptions
- Possible CPT® administration codes for the drugs